Trees and shrubs are not only rich sources of animal food, but they are also good for landscaping. Moreover, they help control the climate by leveling the effects of the sun, rain, and wind. Thus, trees are essential components of the ecosystem; sustaining plant and animal life. This is according to USDA Forest Service.
Now, to get you started, here is the big question you need to ask: Have you ever realized that in as much as trees and shrubs are important, they can become hazardous to the environment? Well, keeping overgrown bushes do not only inhibit change in moisture but also hideouts for rodents and wild animals. Trees and shrubs must be cut or trimmed to a desired shape and size to encourage habitation.
In this article, we have a remedy for you on how to handle overgrown branches within your surroundings. But first things first, let’s look at how we can cut to size, overgrown branches of trees. We, therefore, start by recommending the best homesteading tool for trimming branches. Take a look.
- Ryobi Cordless Pole Saw Review 
- Best Battery Powered Pole Saw for the Money: 2019
- Best Hand Saw for Cutting Trees or Firewood 2019
- 1 Echo Gas Engine Telescoping In-Line Handle Pole Pruner
- 2 Maintenance Tips for Echo Pole Saw
- 3 Where to find the Echo Pole Saw
- 4 Frequently Asked Questions:
- 5 Conclusion
- 6 How useful was this post?
Echo Gas Engine Telescoping In-Line Handle Pole Pruner
After comparing and contrasting products on Amazon and even weighing into different options from different variants from manufactures, we found Gas Engine Telescoping In-Line Handle Pole Pruner to from Echo be worth the money. It is because of the following reasons:
- Gas Engine Telescoping In-Line Handle Pole Pruner is a powerful telescopic pruner from Echo Manufactures. It is top-ranked among the bestsellers in the market.
- It is the ideal solution for people who practice extensive farming. This is because it is bigger compared to other saws and can withstand heavy duty jobs with much ease.
- The machine has a large and durable fuel tank with a fuel capacity of 21 ounces.
- Its engine is a professional –grade-two- stroke type ideally from hard military grade magnesium.
- It features a sturdy construction that does not get damaged easily even if it is used non-stop.
- A person operating this machine can easily move about while carrying out his or her work.
- It has an impressive shoulder trap resembling that of a shoulder bag which to improve comfort levels and stability when in use. This equally enhances easy portability.
- Once arraigned for use, the saw is simple to start saving both time and energy.
- It is accurate when cutting branches.
- The equipment is CARB Compliant (it is quieter compared to other typical saws, thus, helps maintain the quality of air).
- Its handle is anti-vibration. You can hold it comfortably without pressure.
- This machine can prune and cut the branches with great ease. You don’t have to apply much effort while operating it.
- However, this machine is a little bit noisy. A well protective gear is an additional advantage while purchasing this machine, something you cannot resist as a buyer.
- It is compact, hence useful in pruning through thick branches. It also means you spend less time using as Engine Telescoping In-Line Handle Pole Pruner.
- It has an admirable, excellent, and solid performance hence a popular choice among people looking for the best pruning saws.
- Its 10-inch bar, if properly lubricated, ensures ease of pruning overgrown branches.
- It comes with 10″ bar and a well-lubricated chain which gives it an outstanding cutting capacity.
- This machine is quite bulky. This enables it to penetrate easily onto its target without applying much force.
This machine has the following features:
- The echo gas machine features an automatic oiling functionality hence easy to lubricate.
- As most saws have manual pumps, this saw from echo has automatic pumps for dispensing lubricant. The oil reduces friction and allows the chain to slide around the bar easily.
- When well-lubricated, echo saw cuts branches with great ease.
- If the chain and the bar are not well oiled, friction causes damage to both the guide bar and the chain
- The chain, therefore, stays sharp due to automatic oiling.
Excellent Cutting Capacity
It has a bar and a chain which ensures excellent cutting capacity. The large D-ring handle provides a large arch area for the operator to access controls in every direction.
This reduces weight at the cutting attachment to provide less fatigue and easy handling. It has a two-stage air filtration system which makes cleaning easy and increases the period for maintenance intervals.
Maintenance Tips for Echo Pole Saw
- Before you start using the echo pole saw, always make sure there is sufficient lubrication. If not, refill the tank.
- Before using it, start the pole saw. Let it run for a few minutes. This is to ensure oil tank functions correctly.
- Allow the chain to rotate around the guide bar freely without any obstruction.
- It is imperative to replace oil frequently to ensure as Engine Telescoping In-Line Handle Pole Pruner to ensure optimal performance through the years.
- Always use the right engine oil.
- Do not place the machine with the chain touching the ground.
- Be on the lookout for leaking engine parts to avoid fire hazards.
- Do not expose echo pole saw to rain or any other wet condition. This can lead to electric shock.
- Inspect the blades and other parts of the machine before commencing work. Replace the damaged parts instantly.
- When pruning branches pay close attention to the position of the bar and chains. Also, monitor the direction the tree is about to fall.
Where to find the Echo Pole Saw
Someone may wonder where to find this mouth-watering product. Well, just visit Amazon, online shops or any nearby workshop for amazing results.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. How do I operate an echo pole saw?
Despite the fact that there are many sources of information teaching homesteaders on how to use echo pole saw, many still do not know what to do. Well, the best practice is that you should learn everything through experience. For starters, put the machine on flat ground then pull the start control. Your left hand should hold the front and right one on the rear end of the handle.
Q: Is there suitable personal protective equipment while operating a chain saw?
To avoid fatal injuries, you have to wear protective gear and clothing such as:
- Safety goggles to keep off tiny flying particles or dust away from your eyes.
- Hearing protection like ear muffs to protect you from much noise.
- Wear gloves to cushion your hands from heating components of the saw. Avoid direct contact with your skin. The attire you ensure complete flexibility while maneuvering about.
- Wear safety shoes while operating in a workshop.
- It is important to wear a helmet to protect the head from heavy falling branches.
Q. How long does it take to deliver this machine?
Upon placing your order it will only take between 4 -7 days to receive the machine at right at your doorstep.
Q. What are pole saws used for?
A: Whenever there is an excess or unwanted branch from a tree, we cut it to provide a desirable shape.
Whether you are cutting firewood, pruning limbs or taking down trees, every echo pole saw is supposed to provide a trouble-free life.
Make sure to go through health hazards before using echo pole saw. Do not forget to identify direction to which a tree is leaning for easy cutting. Always start on the side of the tree and work around to help in checking the angle of attack.
How useful was this post?
5 / 5. 2